1. Failing to signal a lane change.
2. Riding in your girlfriend's car with a child in a back.
3. Running to the bathroom in your own apartment.
4. Selling cigarettes outside of a corner store.
5. Riding a commuter train.
6. Walking home with a friend.
7. Making eye contact.
8. Selling CDs outside a supermarket.
9. Wearing a hoodie.
10. Walking away from police.
11. Walking toward police.
12. Missing a front license plate.
13. Holding a fake gun in the park in Ohio.
14. Driving with a broken brakelight.
15. Sitting in your car before before your bachelor party.
16. Walking up the stairwell of your apartment building.
17. Calling for help after an accident.
18. Holding a fake gun in West Virginia.
19. On the way to Bible study.
20. Holding a fake gun in Walmart.
22. Holding a wallet.
23. For attending a birthday party.
In other words, just for being black in America and...
"Doing absolutely nothing."
These everyday actions can be seen as...
"Not servile enough."
Go to weareheremovement.com to tell President Obama and Congress that the time for change is now. We demand radical transformation to heal the long history of systematic racism so that all Americans have the equal right to live and to pursue happiness.